The health and well-being of our guests and employees are of paramount importance. With the ongoing development of the COVID-19, we are closely monitoring the World Health Organization’s statements regarding the COVID-19 and following guidelines from them and the local health departments.
The Residence has implemented a series of precautionary measures to ensure a healthy and safe environment for all:
Enhanced Hygienic Practices:
• All guests and visitors are requested to have body temperature check upon entering the Residence premises.
• All check-in guests and visitors are required to fill up the Health Declaration Form which includes the requirement to provide past travel records within the last 14 days.
• All guests and visitors are advised to apply clinically certified hand sanitizer that is installed at the lobby.
• Increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public areas such as lifts, door handles, telephones, washrooms and lobby.
• Flexibility is extended to bookings that are affected by the outbreak. If you need to make or adjust a reservation, please contact our Reservation Team for details.
Tel: +60 3 2725 8888
For the most updated information, please refer to the Ministry of Health Malaysia or your local health authority.